Features of the template
Features available in the template websites that benefit The Rotary Foundation.
Whilst primarily aimed at providing Rotary Clubs with an easy-to-use website, the template also has a number of club administration features available - at no extra cost
All clubs using the template have the following;
- A modern, attractive website, using the latest technologies and standards; all websites are responsive for viewing on any device, e.g. desktop computer, laptop, i-Pad, tablet, smartphone, TV
- an easy to maintain website; very little technical knowledge required, though the advanced user can really go to town!
- Choose which features they want to display on their home page (and make use of them elsewhere in the site)
- photo galleries (contents created automatically)
- upcoming events
- club officers
- links (also includes automatic RSS Feed from Rotary International, without any effort!)
- integration with social media
- Create an unlimited number of pages
- available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
- Easily add slideshows and headline images to pages
All sites have a password protected members area, only accessible to members of their club.
- update their own details
- view details about other members
- send emails, with attachments, to other members
- send apologies if unable to make a meeting/event
- view the birthday list, club officers, club committees
- easily access the future programme
- communicate and discuss project ideas via a club forum
- access other forums available to all template users (e.g. help or discussion lists)
In addition to the above, the site administrator (who controls things) can:
- Create web pages
- add/update meetings and events
- add/update member details
- upload pdf/Word/Excel and other files, in addition to images.
- make other members additional site administrators, to share the load
- add club officers to posts (and create club-specific posts)
- create committees, add committee members, define committee roles
- Modify club details, for example the venue, meeting times, venue co-ordinates to create a Google Map automatically
- Create an unlimited number of different contact form subjects and recipients
- Create 'members only' pages - only accessible to club members when logged in
- Highlight information for members on their home page when logged in.
All this for only $100 or €100 or £75 GBP a year - PAID TO THE ROTARY FOUNDATION!
(I have run this project for several years at my own expense and at some point I may need to introduce a nominal annual fee payable to me to cover hosting and support costs).
Rotary Club of Conwy.